The dwelling of a thoughtless teenager

Friday, December 22, 2006

The Pains of Christmas

So far my Christmas Break has sucked. I have been stuck in the house since school let out. I miss the daylight and the smell of fresh air. I wish my parents wernet being pricks about a dumb argument that caused all of this. I just found out today when I get ungrounded, not till next year. I really apprieciat my parents ruining everything for me this Christmas and destroying all the plans I had all because of some dumb college application, that they lost, getting misplaced! I wish it would get better soon. I'm ready to leave home and be on my own. I want to go off to college as soon as possible and be out of contact from my house forever. Lacrosse season needs to be starting a whole lot sooner. Being in the cage makes me feel so much better about everything. I love it when all I have to do is focus on stopping a shot and getting back to the offense. I guess that when Im in peace, when I know I cant be touched or disturbed- I'm myself in the goal.

Posted by Caboose :: 7:55 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------