The dwelling of a thoughtless teenager

Friday, September 29, 2006

I hate friday night lights

yet another day to where we have to watch are "famouse" football team try to beat a state qualifying team. Why is that they can t just accept that they suck! Im tired of hearing how great they are this year. Guess what! you all still suck in my book! you only beat a convict school..............there is know way that they're going to beat any other school in our district. I also despise band. Im ready for concert/solo season to start up so I can focus on my playing. Our marching show sucks, our playing sucks, our d.m. sucks and one of our directors suck. We have we consistently sucked for 3 years striaght? I'm so glad its my seniour year. Im going to buy my ring today! I'm so happy! I didnt want one last year because I didnt think I would wear it much but now I want one. I wants it! It think thats all I have on my update. Oh wait! Its leah and my 1 year and 1 month anniversary today! woot woot! Love ya cuddle bug!
Blarg

Posted by Caboose :: 6:21 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------