The dwelling of a thoughtless teenager

Saturday, October 07, 2006

My visit to Hendrix College.......

These past couple of days I have been in the state of Arkansas visiting a small college very few people of known about. Well, this college was home at first sight. The atmosphere was great! I felt really welcome and wanted. Everyone was really nice from the moment we got there. One senior actually took their own time to show me around the campus. It was such a beautiful place. A nice small college secluded by the woods. I talked to one of the professors and he was actually a smart ass. He was really funny and had his own way of making the students feel welcome. He also knew just about everything on elephants! Apparently there is a elephant farm outside of Conway that he helps out with.

I thought about alot of things on my way there. I concluded that what is going to happen is for the best in my life. It doesnt sound fun or anything but it has to be done.

I will also be playing on the Hedrix inagrual lacrosse team whenever I go. Its going to lots of being the only contact sport on campus. The whole school is psyhced about it! They are ready for the new sport to come in. Theres also an hug new sports complex they have built for it too! A huge turf field just for lacrosse players!

Im going to end this here and go do some more important things with my life.

Posted by Caboose :: 9:35 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------