The dwelling of a thoughtless teenager

Tuesday, November 28, 2006



Lacrosse is over now,I'm kinda glad for that bt on ther hand I'm not. I need all the practice i can get in order to be good enough for college ball. I dont even know if ill be playing for plano west in the spring. It would be sad thing if i didnt. I dont want to have to go back to East and paly for a bunch of whinny ass's. Schools been fine i guess. I havent really done much at all. I kinda dreading college now. I dont know what I want to do still. I dont even know if I want to go play at Hendrix anymore. Lacrosse is just a sport its not going to get me anywhere in life. I need to go to a school whwre im going to be able to pay for it. I know im not getting scholarships at hendrix, its smart kid school. I know I can handle the work there but I need the money and aid to be able to go. I dont know if ill get it though. Im wanting to go into pre med and I dont want to be in debt my whole life by paying a fortune for college and then going to pay for med school. I just need to go to OU and be able to actually pay for that and then continue into there medical program afterwards. Ah! this is all so confusing to me. I want the desicion to be made for me and I want it now. On second thought I want to know the future again. I need some one to talk to but its too late to call Leah, shes prob asleep anyways. I wish I had someone to talk to here in howe. I lost that a long time ago though. There are very few ppl who understand now. I need someone here who understand me and wants to listen. I hate the phone at times and yet I have to worship A. Bell at the same time.

Posted by Caboose :: 8:29 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------