The dwelling of a thoughtless teenager

Tuesday, August 22, 2006

YEA! Adulthood!

Yea! I'm Eighteen now! I don't feel any different. But now I get to do all the things I have wanted to do forever! Like for starters a tattoo! Or maybe a tongue piercing! But wait there's more that I can do now! I can now buy those dirty magazines and movies! You know which ones I'm talking about! Yea! Now, I can go by packs of cigarettes now! not that I do that or anything at all. Oh carap! I almost forgot about clubbing now! Yea I can go to clubs but still I cant drink.(sad face) Ohhhhhh! there is one more ultimate thing that I can now do that can ultimatly change and alter my life forever..............................I...........Can..............VOTE!whooo hooo! can you say Communism! I might just have to vote for that one Soviet Union guy just give him some support in what hes doing.

BUT!

There is one who stands in the way of doing all of these awesome things..................Leah Holly..............She alone stands in the way of me having fun and getting pretty pictures drawn on my body for the rest of my life!Hmmmmm........(plotting)

Anywho I guess I cant do all of that. Oh Well! I still get the hot girl! Whoo hoo! I'm 18! An everyone must rejoice! yea!

Posted by Caboose :: 6:00 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------