The dwelling of a thoughtless teenager

Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Some Rest and Sanctuary

With all the time I have to update the blog i wonder why i dont..... Well, I have finally made the symphonic band this year! Its about freaking time to. I was tired of running into some form of bad luck and not be able to go, or even tryout. This year I was one of the ifrst to tryout and I played horribly. My god it was so aweful that I was sick to my stomach with it. OH well, though it got me 8th chair, but its my last year with it so I'll enjoy the time spent with a band that wants to play and not goof around.
What else could there possibly be that has made me feel good lately. Apart from being grounded again, it hasnt been so bad.I was witness to a huge fight the other day. SOme big girl was hacked at another for supposedly sleeping with her boyfriend. Yeah, I bet you know where that ended. It wasnt apologies or anything just a huge fight that resulted in a girl losing her hair and having her face screwed up for awhile. Ha, but the girl who recieved it prob. deserved it, because she most likely did sleep with the other girls boyfriend.
I dont really have school anymore this week so I'm just chilling out at places and waiting till i can go see that special someone again.Although I havent heard from her in a long time, apart from the day i visited her. I missed out on alot when I dont speak with Leah in aweek. It happens though shes a busy person and her homework makes me jealous. Yes, I said it. I'm jealous of Leahs homework! It gets more attention than me now! ( kreyton goes off and crys) Well, I kinow the reward is going to be much greater whenever she is free from the chains of school.
Right now, I'm trying to get my Ipod to work so I'm going to rap this up and work on that.Later

Posted by Caboose :: 4:04 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------