The dwelling of a thoughtless teenager

Thursday, June 29, 2006

Another Miserable Day

The other day something happened. Leah and I have been going out for 10 months now. Out of those 10 Months not once have we celebrated it. Instead I am filled with something that I guess can be related to joy.

I think this has become more of a on-line journal than an update type thing.

I think I'm going through another one of those depressed stages. Everyday I feel as if everybody has something against me. Whether it has to do with what I have done, personality or even if I just exist.

Why are people so hateful towards each other. Why does it bother us if someone makes a mistake, when we aren't even affected by it? Why do we find ourselves talking about other peoples problems when we cant solve our own? Why do we continue to do all these things? Why cant we just enjoy the life around us and take what we can get instead of viewing the world as a miserable place?

Why do I enjoy being loved but feel as if people just feel sorry for me.I continually worry that everyone around me is just there because they feel sorry for me.

I think my last year here will be miserable. I have a feeling I'm going to want to commit suicide and just get life over with. All I want is to get past school and see where I am in 15 years. Is there a family for me to come home to? Do I have a successful job. Do I still have all my original friends. Did I marry the woman I truly love?

I do complain too much on here! Maybe there's something enlightening in my life.

There really isn't anything exciting going on right now. Jarod and I are starting web series, using the Halo 2 engine. We have created the first story-line and are currently working on the storyboard for the first episode and writing the script out. I think I'm going to create another blog until we have created the first series and official web site. The blog will be used for updates to everyone involved and other news.

Posted by Caboose :: 1:17 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------