The dwelling of a thoughtless teenager

Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Leahs Awesome Schedule of Life!

OK! I think I have discovered Leah's average day!

Morning - Wake up at 530 A.M. and go running
Get ready for school and go to college till 1200

Afternoon- Come home from college and either do a little bit of homework or take a long nap that last until she is either woken up by something or by me calling her.

Evening- Eat and do homework go downstairs and watch some form of TV and hang out with family.
Either she may call me, very seldomley, or I will call and talk to her while she falls asleep listening to my ramblings about nothing.


Wow............ She has such a wonderful fun-filled day. Imagine doing that everyday, 60 seconds a minute, 60 minutes and hour, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 52 weeks a year, 365 days a year and everyday of your life until you make it out of college and on your own!

Leah I think you need to do something extra curricular. Just a suggestion you know.

Oh yeah! She also does band on the side but that's only during school. Also drill team! GO Cats!

Did I just say "Go Cats!"........... Should we worry about my sanity now?

Posted by Caboose :: 6:59 PM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------