The dwelling of a thoughtless teenager

Monday, June 19, 2006

Denver Trip

It seems whenever I truly want to write on here I always talk about sad things and emotions. Well, forgive me for being an emotional person!

I just got back from Denver. I got home at about 5 30 in the morning and let me tell you a few things that I was a part of. You all know I went to the University of Denver to participate in a lacrosse tournement with the North Texas All-Stars,AKA Team Penetrations. The tournament went alright if you consider only winning 3 out of 7. We placed 11th out of the whole thing but it was a great experience. I didn't do my best at all. I had some of the worst games in my life. What made it worse was the fact that the Denver Coaches were watching. Oh well, I just have to figure something else out so they are atleast interested in me.

Enough about lacrosse though. I'm sick and tired of playing it. I just want a couple of months off so I can just lay back and worry about other, more important things.

There are a lot of things that we all saw and said during this trip that everyone enjoyed. I think the trip with friends and rivals was much better than the actual tournament. There was the Hunger-Busters, The Square, the landscape, New Mexico, Mitur Binisdirty, Team Penetrations, Bret sleeping with his eyes open, Coach Ide "twooooo laps". So many things to talk about and only a few that understand what I'm talking about.

Ok, I've decided on either moving to Europe or Colorado whenever I'm done with college.

Lacrosse has worn out on me. Maybe playing for a college isn't want I want. Maybe I just want to get into college and not care about what team I play for or who or what division they play in.

The University of Oklahoma is looking good. I talked to Brian about it. He said HE is only paying six thousand a year for tuition and that's with out of state fees added in! So my college future is looking brighter now.

Or............

Maybe............

Maybe I'll just follow Leah to whatever college she decides to go to..............

I don't know though that prob. Wouldn't go over well with the folks and her parents. I don't care though.

You know I forgot what I was going to really write about on here. Maybe if it comes back to me I'll write about it.

Posted by Caboose :: 11:14 AM :: 0 Comments:

Post / Read Comments

-------------------------------------